Attention First Time Property BuyersPurchasing your first house is a tremendous accomplishment. Of course with all the exhilaration is also some uneasiness - especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, you'll likely need some expert direction along the way -- and you'll undoubtedly want a REALTOR® looking out for your highest interests. I am absolutely qualified in Bristol and surrounding area real estate, and would love to assist you with buying your first home.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally qualified to help YOU find a home. My dedication to my clients is what makes the difference. Here are some things you can count on when you use Earl Webb Real Estate, Inc. for your first time home purchase.
• The process of buying a home has a lot of stages. I'll be there for everything from finding the best home among all the homes available in Bristol, to advising you on closing costs and everything in between.
• Need help establishing a wish list of features and amenities that you want in your house, your community, and your school district? I'm the local specialist, and would love to assist you.
• The financial components of purchasing a house can be overwhelming. I'll walk you through the multiple mortgages and home buying methods accessible.
• I'll keep a close eye on all the newest listings, and make sure you see all the houses that seem like a good fit.
• Basically, you can count on me to do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.I am ready to help you buy your ideal home in the Bristol/Tri-Cities area!
|Contact me at (423) 764-4114 if you can't find your dream home listed here. I'll search the MLS plus use my industry contacts to find the houses in the Bristol area that meets your needs.|